Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pissed.OFF.

So last night i was happily making a comic full of snarky comments and relative awesomeness when i was distracted. i left my sketchbook on my bed and went off to frolic through fields with dancing unicorns on acid. and before you ask no we were not listening to Lucy in the sky with diamonds..(we were listening to i am the walrus xp) so anyway while I'm away with my unicorn minions my mother finds my sketchbook and the er....questionable comic and blows a gasket. i came back and she's standing over my sketchbook with this look on her face that tells me I'd better get the eff away from her. but before i can make an escape she grabbed my sketchbook and began growling ( no...really) because unfortunately this particular comic contained some rather...colorful language. and my mother despises color. i swear she can walk into a room and drain all the life out of it just by saying my full name in her angry pissed off mother bear voice. so anyway, long story short. she has confiscated my sketchbook which is a catastrophe because i have not finished putting the rest of my art on deviant art! and this makes me sad. but mostly pissed because she really had no right to go through my stuff ( what does she think she's going to find anyway? drugs? condoms? a stripper? haha that would be hilarious though...if i had a stripper living in my closet. i would love to see the look on my mom's face if she opened the door and some hot chick was standing there. she'd probably go into shock at the sheer lack of skin coverage.) so anyway....at least i have my backup sketchbook. huzzah for being prepared! somewhere someone is watching lion king and scar just erupted into an epic chorus of be prepared! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment